- Full Time
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
We are looking for an IT professional who is eager to grow with us on a global scale. Our ideal candidate is collaborative, customer-focused and a tenacious problem solver who works well independently, as well as within a team. You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
What You Will Do
- Provisioning and Administering corporate accounts (Email, Github, Slack, Zoom, JAWS, GCP, Azure)
- Hands on System Administration of various Linux based environments
- Managing various Cloud accounts and environments (AWS, GCP, AZURE)
- Automate IT workflows (Automated user credential provisioning and management, Automate lab environments, automated audits and reporting)
- Must be able to develop scripts to automate IT tasks (Python/Ruby/Bash/java etc)
- Develop reporting for audit purposes
- Participate in various IT governance and security initiatives
- Upgrading and patching enterprise software systems and maintaining
- Ensuring. All internal software and hardware systems adhere to security policies and governance
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Be a critical voice for innovating IT at H2O.ai
What We Are Looking For
- Degree in computer science or information technology.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.