Field Marketing Manager - EMEA
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full Time
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
You will be responsible for developing creative and integrated field marketing campaigns, as well as execution of those campaigns, to drive pipeline and revenue. The Field Marketing Manager - EMEA will work closely with sales and marketing teams in a fast-paced and high-growth environment. This person is a creative but metrics-driven individual with a deep understanding of field marketing best practices, the end-to-end marketing funnel, and sales pipeline.
What You Will Do
- Be the face of marketing to the EMEA sales teams, and conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing team
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, field sales, customer success and executive teams on quarterly regional programs including events, dinners, meetups, industry conferences and H2O World.
- Monitor and report on campaign results and effectiveness, clear understanding of the lead process, lead tracking, including ROI, advising on required changes where necessary.
- Execute on general event logistics as needed (venue search, marketing invites, staffing, onsite coordination, etc).
- Arm sales teams with tailored templates, emails and copy to leverage in customer outreach.
- Provide regional assistance to marketing initiatives as required.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience with tech marketing events - meetups, executive roundtables, briefings, thought leadership events, tradeshows, VIP dinners, executive events.
- Demonstrated track record of success and a minimum of 5-7 years marketing experience. Direct field marketing experience required.
- Excellent project management skills. This position will need to manage events to a budget and execute day-of tactics. Will need to be able to juggle and manage multiple priorities at one time in a fast-paced, shifting environment.
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo (or similar marketing automation tool) and meetup.com. Experience with Canva and EventBrite is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce (or similar marketing automation tool)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels
- Ability to travel 15% of the time
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.