H2O.ai is a visionary Silicon Valley open source software company that created and reimagined what is possible. We are a company of makers that brought to market new platforms and technologies to drive the AI movement. We are the makers of, H2O, the leading open source data science and machine learning platform used by nearly half of the Fortune 500 and trusted by over 18,000 organizations and hundreds of thousands of data scientists around the world. H2O.ai has offices in Mountain View, California, New York, Canada, Czech Republic, India and Singapore. For more information, visit www.h2o.ai.com
H2O.ai, a leader in Data Science and Machine Learning platforms, is seeking a passionate, innovative, and driven Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations.
Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will play a key role across H2O.ai’s marketing portfolio, including defining and managing attribution reporting, administrating our Marketing Automation platform (Marketo), and providing day-to-day support for internal users. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and has a demonstrated track record to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
In this role, you will lead H2O.ai’s global email communications programs, as well as a range of tracking, reporting, and lead management initiatives. You will drive strategic process enhancements all focused on improving the handoff of leads to sales. You will also improve enablement of leads for sales, identify opportunity to improve lead routing logic, and work across stakeholders to ensure leads are being assigned and actioned. You will monitor data hygiene, the status of leads, use Marketo and Salesforce, identify process improvements and create training across marketing and sales.
Our ideal candidate possesses an in-depth lead management and analytical background, has worked closely with field marketing and sales team on lead follow up, and experience with improving and monitoring the lifecycle of leads from campaigns to pipeline from marketing to sales through Marketo and Salesforce. We are seeking a highly curious, passionate, and data-driven individual. This role demands a motivated self-starter who’s able – and wants to – operate in a lean, fast-paced organization that scales quickly.
This role may be located anywhere in the US.
What You Will Do
- Oversee global email programs, working closely with Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, and Sales.
- Plan & execute a wide range of Marketing Operations projects to improve campaign tracking, lead management, and overall execution of marketing campaigns globally
- Build and maintain automated programs within Marketo for data hygiene, data enrichment, progressive profiling, customized governance filters, and compliance.
- Review & bar raise email communications for new marketers and campaigns.
- Manage and optimize multi-touch attribution reporting (Bizible)
- Provide Email and Marketing Automation subject matter expertise & support to internal marketing teams.
- Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing systems and processes and manage integrations with our Marketing Automation Platform.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with Marketo
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of emerging digital marketing platforms, integration capabilities, and relevant marketing automation best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Certifications in Salesforce and Marketo
- 5+ years of experience with Marketo and/or Marketo Champion
- Experience with digital platforms (e.g., Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, Workato, etc.)
- Excellent skills with analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Bizible)
- In-depth understanding between the relationship of Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Campaigns, and Opportunity objects
- Advanced Excel (Pivot tables/Scripting) and/or Experience with SQL
- Passion and ability to inspire others