Senior Solutions Engineer - EMEA
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full Time
- Sales Engineering
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who will be an effective and pivotal part of the H2O.ai Solution Engineering team, supporting the delivery of revenue to the business. You would be working across a wide range of EMEA accounts and industrial sectors providing machine learning, supporting technology and domain advice. You will also be working within a dedicated and fun loving team to successfully design and sell value based solutions that will allow our customers solve their business challenges.
What You Will Do
- Be the trusted data science advisor for our prospective clients and partners.
- Own account-related technical items and relationships throughout the sales cycle - account planning, opportunity identification and solution design.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse audience of internal and external stakeholders consisting of: Engineers, business people, partners, executives.
- Interactions will be both in-person and online.
- Translate business cases and requirements into value based technical solutions through the architecture of machine learning workflows and systems from data ingestion to model deployment.
- Demonstrate machine learning solutions with engaging storytelling and technical accuracy.
- Create, design, and deliver compelling presentation on complex and technical concepts.
- Present at meetups and webinars in the Data Science community, and be an integral part of the Maker culture of creating the best products and solutions.
- Have an active presence in social media.
- Gather customer feedback so that you can work with the H2O.ai Engineering team to further enhance our products.
- Explore a wide range of locations within your resident and neighbouring countries.
- Travel can be up to 50% of the role but with a flexible balance between your work and home life.
What We Are Looking For
- A detailed technical understanding of machine learning algorithms and their practical applications.
- Experience in at least one of the following programming language:
- Python, R, Java, Scala, Spark, SAS.
- Possession of the skills needed to help sell software and solutions through articulation of values rather than just features/functions.
- Ability to explain a complicated subject in a clear and articulate fashion.
- Comfortable with travel within the EMEA region.
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.