H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
As a Solutions Architect on our Professional Services team, you will work closely with technical teams on the customer side and Customer Success, Enterprise Support, Product Engineering and Sales teams on the H2O.ai side.
What You Will Do
- Deliver technical professional services to the customer.
- The services include installation, configuration and integration of H2O Machine Learning, Model Management and Cloud products in the customer environment/landscape.
- Additionally, you would be responsible for helping the customer to integrate the machine learning models/pipelines (python and mojo scoring pipelines) with customer systems
- Working closely with H2O Data Scientists in advising and developing end to end machine learning solutions (from a data engineering perspective) for the customer requirements.
- Provide/gather customer feedback so that you can work with the H2O.ai Engineering team to further enhance our products.
- Be the trusted solutions advisor for our customers and partners.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse audience of internal and external stakeholders consisting of Engineers, business people, partners, executives.
- Translate business cases and requirements into value based technical solutions through the architecture of machine learning workflows and systems from data ingestion to model deployment.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s or a higher education degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with Cloud computing and Linux systems and applications development
- Strong proficiency with English and Portuguese language skills
Data Engineering Skills
- Experience building data pipelines, ETL data sets preferably on ‘Big data’
- Excellent understanding and experience with big data tools like Hadoop and Spark
- Excellent understanding of SQL query language and working with relational databases.
- Understanding of various NoSQL database types and their application scenarios
- Experience in Spark/Kafka and Hadoop ecosystem
Data Science skills
- Knowledge of basic statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Experience in Python, Bash scripting is a must have. Java, Go, R, Groovy, Scala are a plus
- Experience in cloud IaaC sdks like CloudFormation/Deployment Manager or Terraform
- Experience in configuration management tools like Ansible, chef etc.
- Experience with writing REST API using micro services frameworks in Python or Java
System Engineering Skills
- Understanding of system engineering concepts and good command of working in a linux based environment (OS fundamentals etc). Ubuntu and CentoOS/RHEL mainly.
- Understanding of the cloud ecosystem i.e. what solutions exist on the 3 major clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure) and when/how to use those components
- Understanding of working with containers and container based orchestration frameworks and leveraging them in the development/solutioning process.
- Kubernetes and Docker knowledge is a big plus
- General understanding of concepts and capability to investigate and debugs issues related LDAP, OAuth, OpenID, SSH, TLS, network connectivity, firewalls etc that are required in any enterprise grade service architecture/solution
How to Stand Out From the Crowd
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment, providing technical services
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Amicable attitude. Aptitude to independently investigate and find solutions to technical problems; urge to learn/master new technologies. Maker mindset.
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.