Software Engineering interns at H2O.ai work on short term projects to develop tools/ frameworks that help improve the stability/usability/performance/quality of H2O products. We are looking for students who are proficient in coding and have a passion for quality and learning new tools/technologies/concepts.
What You Will Do
Work as a software developer intern in our core products and projects adding new features or enhancing existing features.
• Develop AI applications using H2o.ai technologies and SDKs to help senior Data Scientists and leaders
• Develop testing/integration tools to enable developers to execute faster and own product quality.
• Mitigate the technical issues that customers face by building software tools and test automation to help reproduce and resolve these issues.
• Build tools and frameworks that measure the performance of various features of H2O products.
• Identify bottlenecks in the build/test systems and mitigate them using strategies such as parallelizing pipelines, avoiding redundant tasks, precomputation, caching, memory optimization, etc.
• Develop diagnostic systems and reporting tools to debug and collect systems and product information.
What You Bring