People Operations Analyst
- Full Time
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will part of a growing team leading the efforts to create scalable processes, outline the technology roadmap and develop metrics and analytics in the areas of Compensation and Benefits, Systems and Compliance.
What You Will Do
- Will support HR systems implementations (including HRIS, ATS)
- Defines business processes, policies, and approval flow to ensure employee data is accurate and maintained in the HRIS system and performs regular audits to verify data integrity in accordance with Company and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Continuously monitor external trends and developments in HRIS systems and processes
- Maintain and upgrade legacy filing systems
- Support audits
- Support annual compensation planning activities, including data prep, auditing and reporting out on key findings
- Participate in external compensation and benefits surveys
- Audits job descriptions for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- Audits employee information for legal compliance. Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate course of action. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Assist with a seamless pre-hire onboarding process, liaising with colleagues in IT, payroll, facilities, etc.
- Deliver a motivating 1st day onboarding experience for new hires, including hosting the welcome session to review our benefits offerings and enrollment process.
- Participate in various HR projects and initiatives and help develop company policies.
- Provide operational support to employees during the performance review cycle and other related processes.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resource experience including experience in operations, compensation, benefits.
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business or related field or, equivalent experience.
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service to employees
- Advanced excel skills is required
- Keen understanding of how metrics and analytics empower decision making
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to review, analyze, manipulate, and present data in various formats required.
- Proven ability to work with a high level of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial, enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.