H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
This individual is highly motivated to lead the People and Talent Acquisition functions for EMEA. This is a hands-on, high impact role requiring exceptional partnering skills with demonstrated ability, creativity and experience in planning, and managing and executing a successful People agenda.
What You Will Do
- Partner with functional teams on all activities from recruitment, on-boarding, performance management and compensation, organization support, talent acquisition, learning and development, and succession planning
- Build relationships with staff at all levels; ensure that new employees integrate effectively into the organization, including on-boarding new employees and setting clear expectations
- Oversees, handles, and manages Employee Relations issues. Assists with employee counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, programs, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Periodically, lead and/or participate in global HR related projects and initiatives
- Deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics to attract top talent, including leveraging our technologies, social media, and other recruiting resources to identify qualified candidates.
- Evaluate current hiring process and introduce best practices to streamline and enhance the overall candidate experience
- Screen and assess candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred, that all candidates possess required technical skills and are a cultural fit for the Company
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resource experience including experience in operations, compensation, benefits.
- Proven success implementing successful strategies in talent acquisition and retention
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Fluency in English, preferred Czech language
- Ability to make thoughtful, integrated, timely and meaningful decisions and take corresponding actions
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to review, analyze, manipulate, and present data in various formats required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience of 5+ years within HR (Operations, HRBP, and/or talent acquisition) in fast paced or high-volume environment
- Self-motivated, assertive, and self-confident with the ability to act with urgency and passion.
- Willingness to work collaboratively by incorporating diverse perspectives and appropriately managing relationships in global time zones.
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis