Cloud DevOps Engineer - (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Full Time
- Mid Level
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
We are looking for members of our DevOps team at the individual contributor levels for Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about machine learning as a key member of our world-class team.
What You Will Do:
- Work very closely with the engineering teams to increase engineering efficiency through automation and CICD
- Implement solutions, deployments, functionality, performance, security and operational scalability
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science
- Experience with Cloud Platforms
- Cloud services experience (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Some Programming:
- Experience with Python (Groovy/Bash/C/C++/Go is a plus)
- Linux Configuration Management:
- Familiar with Ubuntu and Centos/RHEL.
- Some configuration management experience.
- Build or Contiguous Integration:
- Excellent working knowledge of Jenkins or other CI tools.
- Ability to use GIT,JIRA and other tools.
- Container Orchestration
- Container technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes
- VMware, VagrantHow to Stand Out From the Crowd
- Strong working knowledge of Python, bash, Azure, AWS, GCP
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.