H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
While a Customer Success Engineer’s day-to-day duties and responsibilities are determined by where they work, there are many core tasks associated with the role.
This role may be based anywhere in North America.
What You Will Do
- Provide technical customer service and expertise
- Lead Issue Tracking
- Recommend Product Improvements
What We Are Looking For
System Engineering Skills
- Excellent understanding of system engineering concepts and good command of working in a Linux-based environment (OS fundamentals etc). Ubuntu and CentoOS/RHEL mainly.
- Excellent understanding of the Cloud ecosystem i.e. what solutions exist on the 3 major clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure) and when/how to use those components
- Excellent understanding of working with containers and container based orchestration frameworks and leveraging them in the development/solutioning process. Docker and Kubernetes knowledge is necessary
- Virtualization knowledge (vagrant etc.) is also a plus.
- Networking knowledge – Understanding of subnets, proxy servers and reverse proxies
- Security knowledge – authentication, protocols
- General understanding of concepts and capability to investigate and debug issues related LDAP, OAuth, OpenID, SSH, TLS, network connectivity, firewalls etc. that are required in any enterprise grade service architecture/solution
Data Engineering Skills
- Experience building data pipelines, ETL data sets preferably on ‘big data’
- Excellent understanding and experience with big data tools like Hadoop and Spark
- Excellent understanding of SQL query language and working with relational databases.
- Understanding of various NoSQL database types and their application scenarios
- Experience in Spark/Kafka and Hadoop ecosystem
- Understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning concepts
- Experience in Python, Java, Bash scripting
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment, providing technical services
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written, English language). Additional languages a plus.
- Amicable attitude. Aptitude to independently investigate and find solutions to technical problems; urge to learn/master new technologies. Maker mindset.
- Some understanding of H2O.ai products like H2O Core, Sparkling Water, Steam and Driverless AI is beneficial
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.