H2O.ai is Democratizing Artificial Intelligence for Everyone
H2O.ai is a visionary Silicon Valley open-source software company that created and reimagined what is possible. We are a company of makers that brought to market new platforms and technologies to drive the AI movement. We are the makers of, H2O, the leading open-source data science and machine learning platform used by nearly half of the Fortune 500 and trusted by over 18,000 organizations and hundreds of thousands of data scientists around the world. H2O.ai has offices in Mountain View, California, New York, Canada, Czech Republic, India and Singapore.
The creation and integration of great AI empowers growth. In the same manner that water is responsible for physical growth. H2O.ai is responsible for the growth of ideas, creative solutions, and human intelligence for both our customers and our community. As experts in our field, we serve as mentors and guides to people looking towards AI for unique solutions to their longstanding problems. We know the power of applied machine learning, and we want to help others discover the innate progress and insights delivered through AI solutions.
Our “Go To Customer” strategy and Customer Success team are critical to H2O.ai’s success. The revenue from renewing customers is a key path to sustainability as a business and allows us to invest in our products and in scaling our growing company.
Reporting to our CCSO and as our Vice President of Global Customer Success, Account Management, you are a proven software executive with a track record of building strong customer success, loyalty, and satisfaction programs for software businesses that delight customers, improve brand loyalty, and can scale within a rapidly growing business. You can recruit, manage, lead, and motivate post-sales account managers (TAMs, CSMs) and know how to get things done by collaborating with other teams. You ensure our customers realize maximum value across their lifecycle, resulting in their renewal, growth of lifetime value and customer satisfaction.
This role may be based in our Mountain View, CA location or remote.
- Lead and scale a world-class Customer Success organization, attracting, developing and retaining experienced leaders and high potential employees
- Develop effective ROI-focused customer success programs to ensure successful retention, renewal and expansion for our customers base
- Increase overall customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, usage, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Define and drive the ideal customer experience in close partnership with senior leadership across Product, Marketing and Sales
- Partner with Product on aiding the development and growth of existing and new products for our customers
- Partner with Revenue Operations to create and build Customer Success systems and processes as well as measuring operational metrics and tracking/reporting for the exec team, company and board
- Inspire and drive a company-wide culture of Customer Success, creating a strong culture that fosters customer advocacy for advertising and marketing automation
Skills You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise class Customer Success Leadership required, plus expertise in technical sales, solutions architecture and professional services
- Experience: Experienced running Success programs for both subscription based On Premise & Cloud software businesses as well as a traditional maintenance renewal business with total revenues exceeding $30M ARR
- Results Driven: Highly skilled, hands on, proven strategic thinker and influencer. Ability to see opportunities from challenges and complexities, devise vision, direct teams and generate results.
- Driver of Performance: Proven ability to be a change agent by creating or adopting new customer programs that maximize customer satisfaction and drive the bottom line in a fast growing, dynamic and global company
- Detail Oriented: Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiatives to align to corporate and divisional programs
- Excellent Communicator: Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships across organizations to ensure that business initiatives are achieved
- True Team Player: Is a proven recruiter with a proven ability of attracting as well as nurturing great talent into the Customer Success Team, mentor, advise and coach future leaders, leading by example.
- Leader: You have experience identifying and developing managers from within the team as well as developing challenging career paths for more junior roles within the team as well as the developing talent for progression in the rest of the company
- Background in Big Data, Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytic solutions to achieve client objectives and contribute multi-million dollar bottom line enhancements