H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
The Project Manager (PM) role is to help drive customer facing objectives to completion. The PM will work with a team of creative, supportive, customer success managers, engineers, data scientists, and solution architects. The PM will work with both internal and external teams. The PM will be a key individual contributor and team member, but at the end of the day you and your work will matter.
This role is remote and based in Australia.
What You Will Do
● Plan and manage all installation/deployment deliverables
● Help the account team and customers work towards project deadlines
● Ensure that project deliverables are delivered in accordance with contractual requirements
● Handle internal and external requests which require a set timeline for delivery
● Provide reporting on project health and identify risks and statuses
● Provide reporting on time (variance in promises vs. actual delivery), burn rate (time spent by resources), & risks (mitigated and planned risks)
● Organize work and focus the team on what needs to be accomplished
● Connect granular tasks to longer-term strategic objectives
● Prioritize in a time-crunched, fast-paced environment
● Serve as the key liaison between leadership, engineers, and the client-facing team
What We Are Looking For
● Experience with project-management frameworks in a software-development environment.
● Experience communicating requirements and status updates to executives
● Flexibility and the willingness to adapt to meet the needs of the team
● Someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
● A life learner who is constantly working to improve their professional knowledge
● An entrepreneur, always looking to improve processes
● Someone who can thrive in a remote environment
● Some travel may be required (~5-10%) for special projects only
● 7+ years of experience
How to Stand Out From the Crowd
● Experience with any AI/ML platform
● PMP or other certifications
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.