Federal Sales Engineer
Able to work virtually/remote anywhere in the US.
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78— the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
We are actively looking for a Senior Sales Engineer for our Federal division.
What You Will Do:
- Qualify deals through collaboration with the sales team including Business Development, Account Executive and Sales Management
- Be a trusted advisor and technical lead in engagements with our prospects, customers and partners
- Conduct Discovery meetings by thoroughly exploring business needs and requirements as well as the current and future technology environment
- Uncover and explore customer use cases that identify and communicate business value for prospects
- Create, design, and deliver compelling presentations on business value and complex technical concepts
- Prove H2O’s ability to meet and exceed expectations through the successful execution of focused evaluations and proof of concepts.
- Be a strong advocate for our customers by collecting and sharing feedback and product enhancements to our engineering teams
- Support pipeline building activities including attendance at trade-shows and industry conferences (virtual or in-person) and supporting sales campaigns as needed
What You Bring:
- Innate curiosity and desire to solve business problems across a wide range of industries.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in technical pre-sales and/or working in the field of AI/ML, analytics or big data preferably in a customer facing role
- 5-7+ years in Fed; TS clearance eligible
- Understands Federal sales cycle and process. Understands MEDDIC. Good understanding of Federal Integrator Community
- Experience with one or more Cloud platform architectures (AWS, Azure, GCP) and working knowledge of Kubernetes preferred
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms and experience applying AI/ML to solve real work problems, including deployment of end to end ML pipelines a plus
- Knowledge of Python programming and familiarity with various data munging and machine learning libraries are a plus
- Comfortability talking to all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives
- Ability to travel up to 40% (post COVID)
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.