Intern - DevOps Engineer
- Sri Lanka
- Entry Level
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
We are looking for DevOps Engineering Interns for our DevOps team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and experience key technologies related to DevOps as a member of our world-class team.
Internship Period: 8 Months
What You Will Do
- Handle Ops related tickets/issues inside the organization
- User / Resource management in GCP/Azure/AWS cloud accounts
- Work collaboratively with the engineering teams and assisting them on DevOps related issues/concerns
- Monitor and Troubleshoot infrastructure related issues
- Automate internal processes
- Configuration management in infrastructure
- Automation, Tools and frameworks development to automate and bring efficiency into DevOps processes.
- Actively participate in the DevOps innovation and transformation initiatives
What We Are Looking For
- Undergraduate with a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to learn new technologies and CAN-DO attitude
- Experience in a scripting language like Python/Bash/Groovy
- Familiar with Linux/Unix based OSs (Ubuntu and Centos/RHEL)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP) is a plus
- Knowledge in CI/CD technologies (Jenkins/Docker/Kubernetes etc.) is a plus
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.