Senior Sales Operations Manager
This role is based in North America
H2O.ai is the open-source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. H2O.ai is transforming the use of AI with software with its category-creating visionary open-source machine learning platform, H2O. More than 18,000 companies use open-source H2O in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales and Marketing. H2O Driverless AI uses "AI to do AI" in order to provide an easier, faster and cost-effective means of implementing data science. AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join our Sales Operations Team. The fundamental goal of Sales Operations is to improve and impact sales productivity, create & improve processes for scale and impact revenue. We are scaling the team and are looking to hire individuals who can contribute from the ground up. In this role, you will lead programs across the GTM team and contribute to a range of key initiatives such as: systems configuration, sales tools, sales analysis and pipeline management.
The ideal candidate is a team builder and team player and is looking for an opportunity to impact across the GTM team. This is an individual contributor role with the opportunity to build a team. This is a critical role, where you will continuously improve efficiency of our sales workflows and systems by analyzing key sales metrics and activities. Much of your insight will come from process analysis and revenue data, cross-functional collaboration, and market best practices. If you are excited about triangulating insights, creating well-oiled workflows, and scaling high growth software businesses, come join us!
What You Will Do
- Own and lead projects to scale and improve our systems and processes, maximizing automation, formalizing our procedures, and introducing best practices
- Drive/administer Partner Operations – Partner Agreements, target partner by segment, Portal administration, lead tracking/attrition and WW Partner KPIs
- Sales Analytics – lead funnel and opportunity attrition, tracking & analysis
- Provide essential sales support to our WW team – from deal desk, order configuration, & booking and sales forecasting & analysis
- Work across the GTM team, Responsible for the overall GTM tech stack integration
What You Bring
- 5 or more years’ Sales Operations experience in a SaaS company, with proficient expertise in Partner Operations, sales finance, deal configuration, order management and booking
- Expertise in sales analytics by leads, sales stage, sales methodology and AE productivity with proven experience with identifying areas to define, course correct and improve processes for scale
- Understanding of the sales process with core focus on development and enforcing processes for scale across the Sales Team
- Ability to identify areas where we can improve sales productivity and impact revenue – analyze, course correct and implement as needed
- Proven success working across stakeholder teams to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present at all levels, listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, lead discussions, and articulate the vision of the company, both internally and externally
- Excellent strategic, project planning and organizational skills with high attention to detail and self-directed
- Highly effective interpersonal skills; excels at relationship building, collaboration, and inspiring teams
- Creative, out-of-the box mindset
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Market leader in total rewards
- Remote-friendly culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.