Enterprise Account Executive – EMEA
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full Time
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
We are looking for high-energy and ambitious Account Executives to join our growing EMEA team as we continue our hypergrowth story of >100% growth YoY. Successful candidates will have a proven ability to execute with significant enterprise software sales experience focused on AI/ML, automation, big data, analytics, data science or closely related categories. Specific vertical expertise in financial services, insurance, retail, telecoms or healthcare is helpful, as is a strong working knowledge of the enterprise software landscape.
Despite rapid growth over the last few years, H2O.ai retains a fast-moving startup culture – the successful candidate will have demonstrated their ability to move quickly and show initiative when dealing with ambiguity. We value enormously people who can get stuff done, and get it done quickly – enlisting support from management and your extended team of colleagues when needed.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at H2O.ai, you are skilled at navigating the enterprise buying process, conveying value and compressing the sales cycle. You bring a passion for innovation and translating complex technology into a high-ROI business outcome. You are skilled at qualifying opportunities robustly, managing your time wisely, and staying focused on new and upsell revenue.
What You Will Do
- Engage with CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, IT executives, Data Scientists and other key stakeholders
- Manage and grow a pipeline of both net new and existing accounts
- Secure both quick wins whilst also cultivating complex 7-figure transactions
- Maintain impeccable Salesforce hygiene on all active opportunities and customer activity
- Use solution selling to create and demonstrate value for customers
- Strong qualification, time management and excellent communication skills of all forms
- Think strategically about planning/structuring and winning deals
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 3+ yrs field sales experience in big data, analytics, data science or related field
- Significant experience of major enterprise software sales
- Strong existing network in large enterprise accounts in your territory.
- Proven track record of revenue overachievement
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.