Customer Success Manager - Australia
- Sydney, Australia
- Full Time
- Customer Success
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai
What You Will Do
- Maintain a Technical Account Plan
- Record customer high-level objectives (10K, SEC, annual reports).
- Aligning H2O strategy in alignment with those objectives.
- Ensure renewals (adoption + retention) at 90-95% renewal rate.
- Document use-cases and architecture for internal use
- Summarizing all customer activity and opportunities: maintain executive deck for CEO and, leadership - QBRs, expansions
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s or a higher education degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment, providing data science services
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written, English language). Additional languages a plus.
- Amicable attitude. Aptitude to independently investigate and find solutions to problems; urge to learn/master new technologies. Maker mindset.
- Experience with solving machine learning problems using H2O ML products (plus), Python, R.
- Knowledge and experience of using a variety of machine learning techniques (supervised/unsupervised, clustering, decision tree learning, neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks/tuning techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of using advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) for practical applications.
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.